Kombinasikan dua kalimat berikut ini. Gunakan kalimat ke dua sebagai klausa adjektiva. Cobalah untuk menghilangkan object pronoun (whom, which, that) jika diperlukan.
- The market has fresh fish. I usually go to it.
- I met the people. You told me about them.
- The dress is made of silk. Jean is wearing it.
- Here is the picture. You asked me about it.
- The university is in Japan. I want to go to it.
- The class begins at 7.00 P.M. I must prepare for it.
- The plane leaves at 8.00 am. I am taking it to Osaka.
- The sugar was spoiled. I put it in my tea.
- The movie was interesting. We went to it.
- The mangoes was too ripe. My sister bought them.
Related Posts : grammar, Soal latihan,